Ever wanted to test traction and car control on gravel? ever wanted the thrill of going sideways on dirt? Then this is the event for you.
For those that have been out to our event in the past we have some exiting news. This event will be running as a competitive event so dust off those helmets and come out and show us what you can do on dirt. Compete against others in Scouting and the wider motorsport community to take home bragging rights and possibly even a trophy for your efforts.
Dirt Khanacross Competition
Naomes Quarry Mannum
Sunday 2th August 2019 from 7:00am - 5:30pm
Scrutineering: 7:00am - 8:30am
Competition: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Scout Motorsport Club SA 2019 Membership $10
Temporary Scout Motorsport Membership for non-Scouting entrants $20
CAMS L2NS/L2NSJ license to be presented at registration
- New licenses can be issued to Scouting members at the event if you have never held a CAMS license previously (extra costs apply)
- If you have held a CAMS license in the past or want to organise a license in advance please visit the CAMS website.
Current Scout Motorsport Club SA (SMCSA) 2019 membership card or temporary event entry membership
- Scouting members new or renewal membership $10 (2019 fee)
- Non Scouting temporary membership $20 (per event)
- Have a Sandblast spec car? you are good to go
- Have a non caged dirt car? see the operational regulations below or contact our Technical Officer Jordan Johnston to discuss the car requirements.
All entrants must wear non-flammable clothing that covers from neck to wrist to ankle.
Please bring lunch, water, hat, sunscreen, chairs and any other required resources as there are no facilities at the event location
Scout cars may be available for hire from the event via prior arrangement. For more information see the car hire page or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents and Forms:
All participants will need to present at event admin on the day to register and complete the appropriate forms
Please note that all Youth members forms must be completed by there parent or guardian and cannot be completed by their leader under any circumstances.
- Y4- Parent Advice (Youth)
- A4-M Standard Application- Motorsport (Adults)
- Risk Disclamer (All Participants)
- CAMS Passenger in Vehicle Waver (All in car participants)
- Supplementary Regulations will be supplied closer to event
- Operational Regulations