5th-6th October- Sandblast dirt khanacross for SA Rovers- Mannum
Scout Motorsport Sandblast Dirt Khanacross
5th-6th October 2019
Come out and test traction to slide into first place and bring home bragging rights and the coveted title best in class at Sandblast on Saturday.
This years event is being run a little differently, Saturday will consist of day and night tests with the winners tropies presented on the night (subject to result availability). Sunday will be run as a Practice/Come and Try day with no official timing or publication of results.
Gather up all the members of your crew or unit and come out to the Come and Try event on Sunday where adult come and try event licenses are available for the day or just come for some fun in the passenger seat (cadged cars only).
This page contains all the information regarding the motorsport offsite activity that forms a part of SA Rovers Sandblast Event. For all SA Rovers Sandblast event details including full entry costs please contact the Sandblast committee via there website or Facebook page.
Event entry will be open to all specially built Sandblast cars and production cars with a fire extinguisher and harness with either unmodified factory ignition system (Scrutineers discretion) or a kill switch fitted.
Sandblast Dirt Khanacross
Naomies Quarry Mannun
5th-6th October 2019
Single day driver entry: $25
Weekend driver entry:
Passenger rides: $10
CAMS Come and Try event License: $25
CAMS L2NS 2019 License: $95
Scout Motorsport Club SA 2019 Membership $10
Temporary Scout Motorsport Membership for non-Scouting entrants $20
CAMS L2NS/L2NSJ license to be presented at registration
- New licenses can be issued to Scouting members at the event if you have never held a CAMS license previously (extra costs apply)
- If you have held a CAMS license in the past or want to organise a license in advance please visit the CAMS website
- Come and try license can be issued on the day however please see forms in advance as medical conditions can prevent issuing licenses at the event
Scout Motorsport Club SA (SMCSA) 2019 Membership
- Scouting Members $10 (2019 fee)
- Non Scouting temporary membership $20 (per event)
- Have a Sandblast Spec car? you are good to go
- Have a non caged dirt car? you will need an extinguisher, harness and either a unmodified factory ignition system (Scrutineers discretion) or a kill switch fitted. For full details see operational regulations or contact our Technical Officer Jordan Johnston- BC.Motorsport@sa.scouts.com.au
All entrants must wear non-flammable clothing that covers from neck to wrist to ankle
please bring lunch, water, hat, sunscreen, chairs and any other required resources as there are no facilities at the event location
Documents and Forms:
All participants will need to present at event admin on the day to register at complete the appropriate forms
please note that all Youth members forms must be completed by there parent or guardian and cannot be completed by their leader under any circumstances
- Y4- Parent Advice (Youth)
- A4-M Standard Application-Motorsport (Adults)
- Risk Disclamer (All Participants)
- CAMS Passenger in Vehicle Waver (All in car participants)
- Supplementary Regulations will be uploaded closer to event
- Operational Regulations